Monday 7 June 2010

Tristan & Lisa's wedding






It was a hot day that found us on the way to Tristan & Lisa's wedding. I met up first with the Groom on the 10th tee at the Del A Pre golf course at 7am. It was tempting to get my clubs out of the car and follow him round, but duty calls, and after getting changed, it was off to meet the Bride.

It was generally a very relaxed day with pleasant guests and beautiful and happy couple. The caterers were under pressure to keep everyone fed and watered, (I did chip in with my assistant during a quiet period to help them out a bit), but they managed admirably.

It was a tired Royce that left the wedding that evening, but satisfied that a good job had been done. The happy couple are away on honeymoon now, whilst I busy myself in getting ready for a four day Mother & Baby show in Milton Keynes.

Here's a couple of images to whet their appetite!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive