Monday 7 June 2010

It's been a while!

It's been a while since I've posted, it's been a frantic period of time both professionally and personally. So much has happened, but regardless we're into the wedding season now. I've been working on a few different projects, and although I know I'm making headway, it doesn't really look like it! But I'm sure that it'll all come together in the end!

The imagemakers annual golf competition, organised by last years winner Colin Clark, was a welcome day out and a pleasant day away from the office. But now it's preparing for the upcoming Mother and Baby show, as well as the weddings.

But first, it's a quick trip to Germany to visit my close friend Nadine and her family. It was supposed to be a surprise for her birthday, but the secrets out! It'd be nice if I could get to see her more often but with my commitments it's difficult!

I'll be uploading a couple of images from a recent wedding very shortly!

No comments:

Blog Archive