Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sam Bell


It's been quite a busy time with trying to get the weddings off to the lab, (All done now!!!), and the framing I've got to finish off. I started my Christmas promotion as well and that's looking promising, but adding to the workload. But at least it's working for me. If I could get just a day with no telephones I could make a huge dent in the work. At least half the calls are marketing/ad companies, and they're so rude that it puts you off your stride. One day I'll get an ad call that'll be useful to me.

Anyway, as a follow-on from the shoot with Sam and little Lexi a week or so ago. She's grown loads since the last time I photographed her!

This is a shot of Sam from the same session. She didn't expect to be on any of the photographs so it was a bit of a shock for her!!

As always, any comments are welcome.

No comments:

Blog Archive