Thursday 27 August 2009

It's all in a days work!!


It's been a funny sort of year up to now. It's either been quiet and peaceful, or the heavens have opened and dropped the world and his dog on our shoulders!!
This weekend our weddings really start in ernest. We've done a few up to now, but they come thick and fast now. We've had a few changes so it'll be strange to start off with, but when that camera starts clicking away and that "buzz" takes hold we'll be on our merry way! I'll be bringing updates more regularly now, especially as I have someone to keep up to date with all the blogs and sites that I service.

Recently I've been doing a lot of walking. Apart from the fitness aspect, it helps me think. But what I like the most is the beauty of my morning walk. It's quiet and unspoilt before the rest of the town wakens. I'm fortunate to live in a beautiful part of England, where I can at least relax away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Here's an image from one of my morning walks.

Enjoy

No comments:

Blog Archive