Thursday 9 July 2009

It's been a while!!


It's been some time since my last post, that's not to say that it hasn't been hectic. I thought that I may have been able to gain myself some time to do my own thing, but it hasn't exactly worked out that way.
The good news is that I'm virtually up to date with all my wedding work! We've had an issue where the choosing of the images for an album has taken a little longer than normal, and we had several in at the same time, but we've addressed that issue now and brought ourselves right up to date.
We've also reaquainted ourselves with the Prom/party nights in Manchester, so that'll be something else to fit into my diary.
I've also judged a competition for the Welsh region Master Photographers Association. There were some very nice images entered, and my congratulations goes to the winners.
The other big thing to happen is that our son decided to leave home. It's never easy, regardless of if you've had other children leave. He's waiting for his army medical at the moment, so hopefully that'll be through soon and he'll know one way or the other. Still, we wish him all the best for the future.
Anyway, just to finish, here's an image that I took recently at my daughters birthday party.

No comments:

Blog Archive